On Monday my sister and brother -in-law, Rachel & Reed, and their 6 kids moved to Utah to start a real job. Reed finished his medical residency in OBGYN. We are so proud of him. The last 4 years have been crazy busy for him, but now he's a bonafied doctor!!! I have become such good friends with Rachel--she's like a real sister. I'm so thankful that we were able to be here at the same time. It definitely made my move to St. Louis a lot easier to have family around. We are so happy that Sara and Aaron are still around. They will be sorely missed! But I must say, the only good thing about them moving is that I should automatically lose 10lbs. because we wont be having big family dinners all the time where we gorge ourselves on delicious white bread sticks smothered in butter and all those delicious cakes she makes. Sad, but my hips are happy!
Good luck in Utah.
Here are pictures from our last outing to the zoo together! Can't beat a free carousel ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment