Owen's first marker experience! I set him up with paper on the floor and was "monitoring" him, but I did not foresee how hard it would be to get marker off his little hands. Not sure if you can truly see how much he got on his hands, and in his mouth--sucked on it like it was a sucker, but he sure enjoyed himself.
His "art studio".
I got crafty one day last week and made this wreath. I'm not a big fan of Halloween and don't really have any decorations, but I thought this was a cute way to be festive without hanging cobwebs from the ceiling.
Little "Indiana Jones".
2 times a week I watch Owen's buddy Alexis--affectionately called "Lu" by Owen (short for "Lexi-Lu"). They love to play in Owen's tent.
Playing in his daddy's shoes.

2 comments:
I wish I was close by so I could give that boy a big squeeze!!!
I was so excited to pull out our Halloween decorations this year (we were without last year). Our's mainly consists of fall leaves, scarecrows, and pumpkins.
What are your costumes this year? I have a Ginny Weasley and Spiderman (complete with awesome muscles).
I love that wreath so much! Alexis loves hanging out over there-- I'm so thankful it's all working out so well.
Post a Comment