For the last 3 months Owen has been asking me to give him a blue mo-hog (aka:Mohawk). I've been able to put it off by telling him he could have one for Halloween. Well....I had to make good on my promise and did so happily. He was a STAR in his blue mohog. I had 4 strangers stop us and ask to take his picture on Halloween night. There were plenty of Superman's out there, but none with cool blue hair. And it was all his idea! (Yes he was Superman last year too, but when you add a blue mohawk it suddenly becomes a whole different kind of costume!)
Ryan's dream job is to work at 7-11. That is a legit old school uniform that was given to him by the manager when in high school he made driving 20 miles to the closest 7-11"cool".
Going to protect the rowdy cowboys of the Historic Stockyards.
I found this craft online and think they turned out pretty cute. They are made out of brown paper lunch bags stuffed with news papers then divided by rubberbands. We made these as the center pieces for the Halloween party at my church.

1 comment:
What a character! And I'm pretty sure Ryan could get that dream job if he really wanted to! Free slurpies for all of us! :)
Post a Comment