Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have finally joined the blogging world!

Ok, here I am...I have finally joined the blogging world! I have been fighting it for years but the time has come. We have so many friends and family members that live far and wide, and lets be honest here--I'm not known for keeping in great contact or sending pictures often, and "it has been made known unto me" that this is the best way to keep our loved ones up to date with what is going on in our little world. For those we haven't seen in a while here is a  "mini-catch up" on our family to get this blog off on the right foot. Be patient as I am a novice blogger.....



The Brown Family....from the start

5 comments:

Valory said...

Welcome to blogging Ann!Owen is getting so big! I can't believe it. You look great! Love you! Here is our blog address: http://dahlincrew.blogspot.com/

KevandChels said...

Hey Ann,
I saw your blog on the side of Sarah Mck's and now you're on my google reader so we can see what you're up to! fun. good to "see" you!

Sarah McK said...

Excellent slideshow! I am so proud.... :)

Erin Jo Merrill said...

Your blog looks great! Very much your personality :) I can't wait to get updates now that I don't see you all the time at BBBS...

CValentine said...

I'm so excited! Great pictures.