Thursday, February 18, 2010
Recent Travels Part 1: Cruise
Recently Ryan an I have been fortunate enough to take 2 really fun trips. In November we took a pretty ghetto cruise out of Mobile, AL to Mexico. It was the week before Hurricane Ida hit the East Coast and we got caught in some pretty rough weather in the Carribean which caused a lot of rain and really rough water for most of our trip. For 24 hours after we got off the boat I still felt the rocking. We only got about 3 hours of real warm sun the whole week, but the trip was still a success....we had some wonderful family time. We took Owen with us, only 8 months at the time, and he was truly the "life of the party". He smiled at everyone, made all the old ladies stop and talk to us and tell us all about their 15 grandkids at home, and I might have hurt someone if one more person we didn't know came up to to touch him without even asking. I have decided that cruising is not my preferred means of travel, but it was still a good time. Here are some pictures of our trip.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like fun! I can totally picture the old ladies going crazy over Owen...who WOULDN'T?!?
I could look at your slideshow all day. now you'll have to show me...
isaac's loving to look at owen's pictures too!
Ha ha! That is so funny. No one has ever asked me for help with a blog before. :) And I think it is adorable that Isaac likes too see pictures of Owen. Too cute!
I love the ice cream shots. Super-cute guy!
Post a Comment