Sunday, November 7, 2010

Need your help!


Who Wants FREE Earrings?

Hello, friends!  Thank you to all of your for your support and kind words regarding our jewelry!  We are stressed but excited about our sale THIS COMING WEEKEND, and we hope to see many of you there!  We have been busy making many more pieces than are shown in the pictures, so come discover more treasures at our sales!  Several people have asked if they can buy from afar, and the answer is absolutely yes!  But it will have to wait until after the sale when our lives calm down a bit.  If you want to request prices of anything you see simply email me.  This process will be dramatically simplified when I open an Etsy store, probably in January.  I was hoping to have my Etsy store open by the time of our sale, but that is clearly not going to happen.  However, I would like to at least have a name picked and reserved on Etsy so that I can include "coming soon...." cards in the bags that we send home with customers.  Here's where YOU come in.  I can't think of a single one.  So I'm having a little contest!

I need your ideas for my Etsy store name!

You have from now until Thursday, November 11th at noon to come up with a rockin' name for me.  Leave your idea as a comment on this blog or on Facebook.  If you don't use either service then feel free to email me your idea.

The winner will receive a FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS CREATED BY MOI!

So get thinking, because I need your help!!!

No comments: