Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Famous!

Owen and I made a little trip to the public library last Thursday just before close. While we were searching for books the art director asked if he could use Owen in a new campaign they are doing to promote library card sign ups this fall. Of course I said they could and they shot a few pictures of Owen by himself and a few of him with another little girl. These are the two the photographer sent me. Not the best, but they are still cute. I love the little gap between his front two teeth. Hopefully the ones they use will be better and of both kids. If it all works out he will be on a sign just outside of the library and on a big banner during one of their campaigns outside of the big fancy grocery store here in town. Owen could be famous! (We'll see....)


2 comments:

Whitney said...

How cute, Ann! I have been hoping to read some new baby updates since I am due in March also. I hope you are doing well!

Rachel said...

How fun!! Too bad he's not wearing a solid colored shirt. It's hard to tell that he is holding a library card. What a cutie!