So I'm back from the dead.....kind of felt like that after all the holiday hoopla. It was really a wonderful holiday season and we had so many wonderful adventures and projects going on, but this blog got severely neglected. I have been "gently" reminded by several friends that I need to update this and Facebook with new pictures of Owen, my huge pregnant belly, and the family. I personally feel like Facebook is a place where you present your best side and your "public" best. Not all of my "friends" care that Owen did finger painting, is now fully potty trained, and I don't want to show "the world" my huge belly. Therefore I'm going to leave those such fun stories for the people who care enough about our little family to check this blog. So these next few posts will be a bit of a "catch up" for the last 2 months. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the yellow and gray background. I also have decided not to post any more pregnant picture on FB. How is it that my baby is measuring TINY and I'm still 3 months out but already so fat compared to the first time?! Yuck.
Post a Comment